Harden Industries Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of melt-blown production equipment with strong R&D and production abilities. Harden is not just providing quality melt-blown machines but also designing and customizing a whole melt-blown production line to meet clients’ demand.
We now supply 5 models of meltblown machines to produce meltblown fabric width of 800mm, 1200mm and 1600mm.
The models are as follows:
- 800 Meltblown Line
- 1200 Meltblown Line
- 1600 Meltblown Line
- 800 SMS Line
- 1600 SMS Line
Features of our Meltblown lines:
- High end extruder with European brand electrical components
- Long L/D ratio screw for best plasticizing and mixing, that guarantee melt quality and even distribution of electrostatic electret masterbatch.
- Every line is equipped with a screen changer to minimized spinneret downtime.
- very line is equipped with a melt pump for stable extrusion and even fabric thickness.
- Sophisticated spinneret and air knives to guarantee fine fiber.
- Powerful air suction to guarantee fabric quality.
- Double electrostatic bar for fully electret state.
- Online slitter integrated with winder.
Flow chart of the whole Meltblown line
Applications of Non-woven fabric
Meltblown fabric is an important material and has a wide range of applications in many fields. Harden could provide turn-key solutions for melt-blown fabric production line to help you produce high quality melt blown fabric.
Medical supplies: masks, medical masks, disposable clothing, surgical curtains, work protection, protective clothing, gas masks
Hygienic materials: baby diapers, adult diapers, sanitary napkins, shoe covers and other cleaning applications
Project use: civil engineering, construction engineering, agricultural protection fabrics, auto soundproof insulation fabric, etc.
Packaging supplies: shopping bags, rice bags, tea bags, clothing packaging, etc. Household items: spring wraps, bedding, seats, etc.